11/30/09

Burgess Falls

Burgess Falls

Well, we had a free weekend this past weekend. So yesterday, my mom decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Burgess Falls. We left at 5:30 in the morning. I was able to get some driving time in. The trip was a blast and I got some beautiful pictures. I love waterfalls! It was quite a hike and we were exhausted  afterward. But it was an awesome trip. :)

We had to climb countless stairs like this. It  was worth it though!



Another picture of the falls



Burgess Falls



Mom, Dassi , and Eli




Mom and Dassi having a good laugh



Mom, Dassi, and Me



Justin, Mom, and Eli 


The World's Greatest Twin!



Me at the Falls

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. I haven't been to Burgess Fall in years. Completely forgot how pretty it is. I especially like the picture of you presenting the falls. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that you sure have a great talant of taking and presenting your pictures. I remember that place and loved it but your pictures seem to give it alot of life and beauty. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete