12/4/09

National Geographic Photography Seminar!

I am going to go to a National Geographic Photography Seminar with my dad in March and I am very, very excited about it. I just got done watching a documentary that National Geographic did called "Through the Lens". It is a must see for anybody interested in photography.

Here is the description- from the website:
The thrill of adventure, it's a mix of adrenaline, danger, excitement, and action. But trying to capture that thrill in an eye-catching image is never easy, especially when the photographer braves infernos, dangles from cliffs or skydives from 13,000 feet above the ground. Learn the stories behind the lens where split-second timing can spell the difference between exhilarating success and devastating failure.

This video made me even more excited about the seminar. I have lots to look forward to. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Nichole, I noticed that you begun following my blog and I want to let you know that I appreciate that. I was going to drop by your blog sooner but couldn't find a link on the followers gadget which would lead to you site. Thanks for commenting so I could find your blog.=) Have a great night.

    ~Elizabeth J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Meant to say "had begun" not just "begun". I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to grammar! =^)

    ReplyDelete